KNPC – KUWAIT NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY
1. RISK ADVISOR
Job Descriptions :
Performs the day-to-day execution of the PD Risk Management processes and integrating them to the overall risk portfolio of KNPC. Works under the broad KNPC Risk & KPC guidelines. Maintains projects directorate risks into KNPC ERM software. The incumbent is required to identify, analyze and document the risks associated with projects being executed at Projects Department, as well as monitor the effectiveness of risk management processes and implement needed changes.
- Risk Management knowledge, knowledge of ERM, Risk Audit
- Strong analytical and decision-making.
- Knowledge and working experience of on Risk Management Software Application
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environments. Continue reading
BOROUGE, a leading Petrochemical Company in the world is urgently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions :
1. Supervisor – Civil (Plant Availability)
2. Sr./ Engineer – Cost Control (Plant Availability)
3. Technician – Hp (High Pressure) (Plant Availability)
4. Technician – LP (Low Pressure) (Plant Availability)
5. Supervisor – Electrical (Plant Availability)
6. Technician – Lapping (Plant Availability)
7. Supervisor – Hydrojet (Plant Availability)
8. Supervisor – Valve Shop (Plant Availability)
9. Supervisor – Workshop (Plant Availability)
10. Supervisor – Rigging / HE (Plant Availability)
11. Technician – FGT (Fire, Gas & Telecom) (Plant Availability)
12. Technician – Condition Monitoring (Plant Availability)
13. Material Engineer – Mechanical (Plant Availability)
14. Material Engineer – E&I (Plant Availability)
15. Sr / Performance Management Specialist (Human Capabilities)
16. Sr / Talent Development Specialist (Human Capabilities)
17. Accountant (GL/PAYABLE) (Finance)
18. Accountant (ASSET) (Finance)
19. BPL – Business Warehouse & Reporting (Finance)
20. Specialist – Business Process (FICO/COPA) (Finance)
21. Analyst – Finance (REPORTING) (Finance)
22. Engineer – Process (PE/PP) (Operations)
23. Supervisor – E&I (Technical Group)
24. Planner – E&I / Mechanical (Technical Group)
25. Supervisor – Mech & Civil (Technical Group)
26. Engineer – Process Safety (Technical Group)
27. Engineer – HSE (Corporate HSE) Continue reading
We are currently searching for a Plant Interface Manager to join a leading E&P Operator in Houston. The Plant Interface Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all internal and external interfaces within the current LNG Project, a mega project in the Select stage of development. Some of the identified interfaces are with incoming pipeline and utilities, permitting agencies, engineering contractors. The incumbent will be responsible for directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders and partners to seek consensus and approval of hard and soft interfaces. Continue reading
Reporting directly into the CEO, the GM of Development will be primarily responsible for leading and managing the development of locally based operated and non – operated assets. You will also occasionally provide development support to the broader upstream organisation (Development, Exploration and New Ventures teams) both locally and internationally. This well established operator offers a diverse international portfolio of conventional oil and gas assets. They have invested heavily in recent years to develop this portfolio and further extend their presence into new continents. These development plans are only set to continue. Continue reading
- MAINTENANCE PLANNER
- SHUTDOWN PLANNER
- DRILLING ENGINEER
- MATERIALS MOVEMENT COORDINATOR
- PRODUCTION PLANNER
- LEAD PROJECT
- OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT Continue reading
One of the largest leading oil companies in the gulf region with highly advanced technology currently handling major projects which require skilled engineers, urgently needs qualified personnel complying to the below conditions:
• Applicants must view the conditions for each position in the advertisement.
• Sr ENG and ENG (B) MUST have very good experience and good English. The recruitment is for INDONESIA, MALAYSIA and EUROPE Nationalities ONLY.
• Copy of Qualification certificate/University Diploma and Transcript documents stamped as original.
• Documents presenting the complete Resume with Recent Personal Photo, Experience certificates and Training programs attended.
• “To Whom It May Concern” certificates from previous & current employer.
• Copies of passport
• All the above documents should be submitted in English in ONE SINGLE PDF Format
• Please DO NOT Send any ZIP or RAR Format
• If applied for more than one position, application is considered as rejected.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Continue reading
As Indonesia’s largest private independent, inspection company, CARSURIN is committed to deliver quality services with the utmost integrity in various industries. Through a combination of our expertise, qualified and dedicated people with our local knowledge and professionalism, we ensure our clients’ risks are minimized. While we continue to grow and enhance, CARSURIN invest in developing and making the most of our highly valuable assets to remain ahead in the businss. Above all, CARSURIN welcomes talented individuals who are ready to professionally outshine themselves. Because we believe that our success relies on our people. Continue reading