We are currently searching for a Plant Interface Manager to join a leading E&P Operator in Houston. The Plant Interface Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all internal and external interfaces within the current LNG Project, a mega project in the Select stage of development. Some of the identified interfaces are with incoming pipeline and utilities, permitting agencies, engineering contractors. The incumbent will be responsible for directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders and partners to seek consensus and approval of hard and soft interfaces. Continue reading
- Support all the Internal Customer in logistic requirements identification and solution implementation
- Support Logistics Manager in his/her day-to-day activities
- High focus in reporting and KPIs
- Support Logistics Manager in his/her day to day activities including support for presentations; reporting and Interface with HQ for support and alignment
- Support Operations requirements versus Internal Customer for the transit Logistics Base Continue reading
Reporting directly into the CEO, the GM of Development will be primarily responsible for leading and managing the development of locally based operated and non – operated assets. You will also occasionally provide development support to the broader upstream organisation (Development, Exploration and New Ventures teams) both locally and internationally. This well established operator offers a diverse international portfolio of conventional oil and gas assets. They have invested heavily in recent years to develop this portfolio and further extend their presence into new continents. These development plans are only set to continue. Continue reading
The Department of Earth Science and Engineering at Imperial College London has an opening for a Research Associate to work on the EPSRC-funded “CONTAIN” project on subsurface CO2 injection. The aim of the project, which is a collaboration between Imperial College London, the British Geological Survey, the University of Cardiff, and Shell Global Solutions International, is to provide a better understanding of the impact of pressure depletion and re-inflation on reservoir and caprock material. The work carried out at Imperial College London will primarily involve computer simulation of porothermoelastic deformation of geological materials during CO2 injection. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary team, and will be expected to regularly publish papers in international refereed journals, and give presentations at relevant international conferences. Continue reading
- MAINTENANCE PLANNER
- SHUTDOWN PLANNER
- DRILLING ENGINEER
- MATERIALS MOVEMENT COORDINATOR
- PRODUCTION PLANNER
- LEAD PROJECT
- OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT Continue reading
One of the largest leading oil companies in the gulf region with highly advanced technology currently handling major projects which require skilled engineers, urgently needs qualified personnel complying to the below conditions:
• Applicants must view the conditions for each position in the advertisement.
• Sr ENG and ENG (B) MUST have very good experience and good English. The recruitment is for INDONESIA, MALAYSIA and EUROPE Nationalities ONLY.
• Copy of Qualification certificate/University Diploma and Transcript documents stamped as original.
• Documents presenting the complete Resume with Recent Personal Photo, Experience certificates and Training programs attended.
• “To Whom It May Concern” certificates from previous & current employer.
• Copies of passport
• All the above documents should be submitted in English in ONE SINGLE PDF Format
• Please DO NOT Send any ZIP or RAR Format
• If applied for more than one position, application is considered as rejected.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Continue reading
As Indonesia’s largest private independent, inspection company, CARSURIN is committed to deliver quality services with the utmost integrity in various industries. Through a combination of our expertise, qualified and dedicated people with our local knowledge and professionalism, we ensure our clients’ risks are minimized. While we continue to grow and enhance, CARSURIN invest in developing and making the most of our highly valuable assets to remain ahead in the businss. Above all, CARSURIN welcomes talented individuals who are ready to professionally outshine themselves. Because we believe that our success relies on our people. Continue reading
Opportunities in Oil and Gas
Mubadala Petroleum, through its wholly owned Indonesian affiliate, is the operator of the Ruby Field. The project demonstrates our commitment to Indonesia’s domestic gas market, our growth across Southeast Asia and operating to the highest safety and environmental standards. As part this exciting journey, we are seeking the following position:
Sr. Contract Administration Officer (SCM Dept.) Continue reading
One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide. Continue reading
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate. A top-ten publicly- listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand. PTTEP operates more than 40 projects around the world and has a workforce of 4,000. Announced on May 18, 2010, PTTEP and its consortium won the exploration rights for four blocks in offshore Indonesia. We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company in below position : Continue reading