The Department of Earth Science and Engineering at Imperial College London has an opening for a Research Associate to work on the EPSRC-funded “CONTAIN” project on subsurface CO2 injection. The aim of the project, which is a collaboration between Imperial College London, the British Geological Survey, the University of Cardiff, and Shell Global Solutions International, is to provide a better understanding of the impact of pressure depletion and re-inflation on reservoir and caprock material. The work carried out at Imperial College London will primarily involve computer simulation of porothermoelastic deformation of geological materials during CO2 injection. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary team, and will be expected to regularly publish papers in international refereed journals, and give presentations at relevant international conferences. Continue reading
One of the largest leading oil companies in the gulf region with highly advanced technology currently handling major projects which require skilled engineers, urgently needs qualified personnel complying to the below conditions:
• Applicants must view the conditions for each position in the advertisement.
• Sr ENG and ENG (B) MUST have very good experience and good English. The recruitment is for INDONESIA, MALAYSIA and EUROPE Nationalities ONLY.
• Copy of Qualification certificate/University Diploma and Transcript documents stamped as original.
• Documents presenting the complete Resume with Recent Personal Photo, Experience certificates and Training programs attended.
• “To Whom It May Concern” certificates from previous & current employer.
• Copies of passport
• All the above documents should be submitted in English in ONE SINGLE PDF Format
• Please DO NOT Send any ZIP or RAR Format
• If applied for more than one position, application is considered as rejected.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Continue reading
Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 70 different countries, and employs some 73,000 people worldwide. Eni has been exploring and producing hydrocarbons for almost eighty years. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy, West and North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. Eni Indonesia participates in eleven PSCs in Indonesia, Including nine in Deep Water, and is pursuing an active exploration and development program. Continue reading
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
TOTAL’s worldwide presence has given mobility opportunities for many TOTAL E&P INDONESIE employees to work abroad. The choice is yours to join their growing number. Continue reading
Our client is a well established US Manufacturing MNC and they are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their Team.
Work Location: Tuas
Work Days: 5 Days (8am to 5pm)
Transport: Provided Island-wide
• Attend to technical inquiries and assist customers in product application and problem solving in relation to fiber glass piping products.
• Perform site investigation & manage repair process based on repair proposal to resolve customers’ issues.
• Attend local and overseas installation and repair assignments.
• Manage contractors and perform site supervision to ensure fiber glass piping products are properly installed.
• Responsible for Material take off, spool drawings and labor hour estimates for repair proposal.
• Conduct fiber glass piping bonder training at in-house training facilities and customers’ site. Continue reading
We are recruiting World Wide but specifically France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Norway and the UK. Now we are recruiting freelance Vendor Inspectors with either a Mechanical or Electrical inspection background. Within the UK multiple Inspectors for the following locations are urgently required:-
• Southampton Continue reading
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. Now are looking for fresh graduated candidates To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions: Continue reading
NES Global Talent Indonesia – An Oil and Gas Recruitment Consultants based in Jakarta and Head Office in Manchester UK which supplies some of the largest organizations in the world with high-quality technical and engineering experts and has supported the top names in oil & gas for over 30 years.Currently our client a multinational EPC company in Oil and Gas industry in Indonesia requires positions as below:
1. Senior Piping Engineer (Indonesian National)
2. Senior Structural Engineer (Indonesian National)
3. Senior Process Safety Engineer (Indonesian National) Continue reading
Looking for Lead Piping and Layout Engineers for Feasibility, Conceptual, FEED, Detail Engineering, EPIC phases of project.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 10 years minimum in Design & Engineering Consultancy
• 3 to 10 years in Lead role
• Work experience in Offshore brownfield piping engineering and design
• Knowledgeable in Piping Material Selection, specifications, pipe stress analysis
• Advanced skills in Caesar-II, Microsoft Office, SP3D, PDS, PDMS.
• Proficiency in English and/or Arabic Continue reading
Santos is an Australian based oil and gas E & P company with high most quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. To support of our growing Indonesian business we are now seeking applications who have good qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions: Continue reading