• Our Client is one of the world’s leading engineering and risk consultancies, with offices in 30 countries around the world;
• Due to continued growth, on behalf of our Client we are looking for Third Party Inspectors to support our Third Party Inspection/ Verification Business for the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry throughout the Middle East region;
• Positions are currently available within the UAE for a major LNG project in Fujairah UAE;
• The project duration is about 28 months;
• Experience in LNG Projects and cryogenic piping will be preferred;
• Candidates who have worked in previous LNG projects in Middle East must highlight the same in their CV;
• Candidates with UAE Driving licence/ GCC driving license are preferred. Continue reading
Position: QA Advisor
Location: Dubai (some travel)
Salary: Negotiable Package
Our client is a rapidly growing global Subsea Installation, Repair and Maintenance company that also has expertise in light construction, construction support and survey services. They urgently require a QA Advisor to join their team in Dubai. Continue reading
Team Recruitment Offshore Division supplies the offshore oil & gas industry with highly experienced and qualified personnel.
Our experienced recruitment consultants specialize in the provision of:
- Skip and Ship Operators
- CRI Operators
- Filtrations Engineers
- Swarf Operators
- Rig Electricians
- Rig Mechanics
- Chief Electricians
- Chief Mechanics
- Radio Ops personnel Continue reading
QA / QC INSPECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION: The following job description and activity list pertains to our open Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspector position in the Baton Rouge, LA area. The QA/QC individual, reports to the Mechanical Integrity Leader and works closely with the Maintenance Department with planning, execution, organization as well as project mechanical activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate should be experienced with piping and vessel fabrication and repair activities and applicable codes / standards. A High School diploma and AWS / CWI certification is required. API 510, 570 or 653 certifications, NACE or other industry accreditation’s is considered a plus. Continue reading
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project: Continue reading
Bourbon Offshore DNT is specialized in IRM, commissioning/de-commissioning, survey, assets integrity survey, construction and installation activities.
We are looking for experienced personnel, both staff and contract positions, for long term worldwide projects including West Africa (Nigeria and Angola).
Contract Type: Staff or Contract. Long term assignment.
Status: Rotational 5*5
Start date: Jan-Feb 2014 Continue reading
For one of our Dutch clients, an international operator in the Oil & Gas industry, Progressive is urgently looking for a QA/QC Supervisor for a project in North-Holland.
- Review and quality control contractors
- Quality Control on materialcertificates and ITP’s Vendors
- Report to projectmanager
- Perform inspections in Continue reading
Safety Supervisor & Perm Nite Safety Supervisor
Safety Supervisor ( PRC )
Min Diploma Holder
Safety Supervisor ( Fire Fighter )
Safety Engineer ( Min Dip with 2 year exp as RSO ) Continue reading
Construction Manager- Philippines ( Marine, Oil & Gas Ind )
Construction Manager (For Philippines Project – 1 yr secondment)
•Report to Vice President, Project (VPP) in Subic, Philippines
•Responsible for all the day to day construction, operational and administration activities at sites.
•In charge of workers’ relocation (for all trades) / approval and to oversee all skid fabrication projects.
•Responsible to client and Project Manager for construction as scheduled
•Responsible for preparation of planning and progress report every week and report to Project Manager and client
•Monitor progress closely, identify problem areas and initiate action plans and involve Project Manager when necessary
•Conduct weekly progress meeting with project team
•Coordinate activities of various disciplines during construction phase
•Control activities of sub-contractors from the point of view of productivity, safety, regulations, quality and schedule
•Implement safety and quality systems
•Keep site discipline at the highest levels
•Familiar with scope of work as given by the client and as given to sub-contractor for the project
•Take charge together with Project Manager in planning the overall construction sequence for smooth work implementation.
•Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time Continue reading
- Communication of customer requirements and QA outgoing activities
- Production quality control
- Incoming material quality control
- Communication to customer on quality reports and resolution of quality issues
- Ensure conformance to ISO 9001 quality standards and customer quality requirements Continue reading