• Perform inspection to ensure that the construction work is meeting the project specific quality requirements.
• Responsible for verification of in process inspection, final inspection and welding.
• Monitoring of weld procedures (WPS, PQR) and welder qualification testing.
• Verifying dimensions, welder’s certifications material certification and traceability for all materials and consumables being used in construction.
• Monitor the weld preparation and welding process / NDE and ongoing compilation of weld records.
• Ensure non-conformances are identified, tracked and closed out prior to acceptance of the work
• Degree / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Must be AWS -CWI or CSWIP 3.1 Certified Welding Inspector & ASNT/PCN level II RT, UT, MT, PT
• Must have Piping and Storage tank experience
• Min 3 Years’ Experience as Welding Inspector preferably in shipyards and process, petrochemical industry.
• Preferably Singapore PR / Citizen / Foreigners with relevant experience are also welcome
|Drilling Equipment Workshop Supervisor
• Responsible to oversee the overhaul & repair of Oilfield Drilling Equipment and supervision of all workshop activities.
• Receives drilling programs for each Rig / Well to determine list equipment’s, tools and materials requirements according to Standard Drilling Instructions / Equipment’s Allocations and ensures satisfying sites daily requirements.
• Manage the drilling and related work activities and personnel at the work sites safely by enforcing and implementing good oil field practices and other statutory requirements as required by law.
• Provides work direction to Drilling Workshop Foreman, Drilling workshop clerk and workshop Administrator in activities related to preparation, inspection / maintenance/ repair.
• Overhauling and fabrication of drilling equipment and tools and maintaining necessary records
• Ensures inspection and supervises timely, appropriate and correct preparation and dispatch of equipment to rigs in order to meet Drilling operations requirements.
• Direct, organise and manage the implementation of offshore drilling, completion, testing, and work over, and wire line activities at the work site in accordance with approved instructions, programmes, procedures and practices.
• Ensure all reports submitted from the work site are comprehensive, detailed, concise, correct and complete by reviewing the data prior to submission.
• Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have experience in supervising or managing the overhaul and repair of Draw works, Mud Pumps and Travelling equipment
• High level supervisor skills & self-motivated
• Singaporeans, PR or Malaysians preferred
To apply, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com