Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. Please find below the position that we currently looking for :
1. Mining Key Account Manager
1. Sales experience & proven success winning profitable business, Degree/Post Graduate degree in marketing or business and 5- 8 years experiences in mining operation or 5- 8 years experiences in managing key accounts in mining sector. Technical / Engineering background will be a must. Evidence of delivery through others
2. Demonstrated excellent experience in negotiation skills, influencing skills, and project management
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and networking skills.; including ability and experience to manage high level relationships within large complex key accounts.
4. Ability to build and maintain positive customer/channel relationships and work in a team-orientated environment.
1. Championing the focus upon up & cross selling and the execution of the Mining CVP both directly and through others.
2. Encouraging knowledge sharing within and outside the team, recognising success and in particular the contribution of support functions.
3. Working at multiple interfaces in target customers (High level management, Procurement, Technical, Operation)
4. Capacity to work virtually with multiple stakeholders, contributing to Sales Reviews, sharing good practise and market/customer intelligence, and prioritising actions for local execution
5. Effectively dealing with stakeholders to align varying priorities, timing and resources in a virtual context where delivering through self as well as via influence is essential
6. Strong verbal English and good written English
2. Business Development Manager-Retail
Purpose: To accelerate Retail growth and readiness by developing sustainable strategic partnerships in Indonesia
• Develop and deliver the partnering plan to accelerate growth aligned with Retail strategy
• Provide input to partnership strategy and works with the Global Business Development team (within Network) to execute the strategy
• Single point of contact with potential partners during due diligence phase
• Manage contract development with Legal and CX
• Manage handover to Sales & Operations once deal is completed Tasks:
- Perform analysis to determine best possible partnering options
- Co-develop prospectus for potential partners
- Seek input from other Shell Indonesia Class of Businesses to capture synergies
- Coordinate planning process for secondary cities with Network and Supply& Distribution
- Develop Proposal to commence negotiations once partnership identified
Experience & Qualifications:
• Strong leadership and communications skill
• Self-motivated and results oriented; ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong external focus, customer orientation, results-driven
• Commercial mindset
• Able to think strategically
• Experience and networking with global teams, preferred
3. Marine Technical Advisor
A thorough knowledge of shipping operations and ship/shore interface management.
Minimum 2 years sea time as Senior Marine Officer (Chief Officer/Master) on international trading tankers.
Class 1 (Master) Certificate of Competency and Petroleum Dangerous Cargo endorsement (Gas and/or Chemical endorsement would be an advantage but not essential) .
SIRE accreditation and/or previous shore experience would be an advantage but not essential to the role.
Self-Motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical and operational problems.
Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
Good communicator, both written and oral. The incumbent will need to be fluent in English and able to communicate effectively (both written and oral) in the local language (Bahasa Indonesia).
4. Quality Manager
• Coach, lead and organize laboratory staff in the Plant.
• Ensure that the Plant laboratory complies with Shell Group or local standards (whichever is the more stringent) and external HSSE requirements and fully deliver the HSSE plan.
• Ensure the Laboratory in the plant complies with requirements of the Lubricant and Grease Quality System (LQS & GQS)
• Carry out similar tests as above for Fuels where such agreements are in place.
• Ensure laboratory participates in the quarterly Lubricants Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
• Monitor incoming base oil source and quality to determine impact on blended lubricants. Ensure that BOMs are adjusted promptly as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
• Maintain systematic records, such that retrospective investigation of quality incidents can be successfully conducted to determine root cause of the problems.
• Satisfactory resolution of customer complaints arising from product quality issues; prevention of recurrence.
• Educate LSC personnel on products and quality assurance matters.
• Work with Product Management to regularly review formulations and optimize base oil, VII and PPD to minimize costs.
• Work with the Production Team to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing Right First Time performance.
• Champion the effective use of manufacturing quality assurance tools to enable efficiency improvement and cost reduction in LSC operations.
• Setting up QC processes for pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up
• Support timely preparation, submission and receipt of required licenses for commercial operation together with the Plant Manager, as required for local clearances.
• Accountable for Lab process safety and asset integrity, support sign off statement of fitness and successful Lab hand-over from the Project Manager by Plant Manager
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Degree in chemistry or Technical Qualification in Chemistry
• Laboratory experience
• Experience as Quality Manager from manufacturing or fabrication minimum 8 years
5. Application Advisor
Provide technical supports and services from point of manufacturing bitumen and bituminous product until its intended application. This role requires complete understanding from end to end perspective of bitumen and asphalt to support the following:
• To Customers on solution & improvement in product application
• To Supply and Operation in product quality & performance – production & handling & development.
• To Sales and Marketing to promote sales and introduce new product / new technology to industry. Engage and promote relationship with stakeholders.
• Background in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge & experiences in road construction – design & paving
• Knowledge & experiences in bitumen and asphalt specification, testing, production, and mixed design.
• Work experience & relationship with industry (consultant & authority) would be advantages.
• Stake holder management skill will be advantage
• Good command in English both speaking & writing.
6. Facilities Engineer
Competency and Requirement
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor, Master) from reputable University.
- More than 5 years experience in civil engineering, construction, project management, engineering at project or Manufacturing.
- Self Driving, good leadership, Experience in leading own staff and contractors
- Familiar with AUTOCAD software.
- Able to review engineering calculation (structural, foundation, underground system).
- Experience in Engineering and Construction for Plant Building.
- Familiar with International & local safety standard requirement.
- Well-versed with international, SDO and Shell group policies and standards
- Strong knowledge in Engineering, Construction or project management fluency in written and spoken English
7. Supply Planner – Main Line Lubes
Job Requirements :
• Possess a Degree or Masters in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Finance. APICS certification would be a plus point.
• Have work experience in Planning, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas or related fields for 5+ years
• Experience in Engineering and Construction for Plant Building would be a bonus
• Have proven experience at managerial & supervisory level
• Be fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and verbal)
• Preference for candidates with operational working knowledge of SAP, especially APO Planning.
• Results oriented professional with strong analytical and communication skills
8. Contract Engineer
Shell lead for Contracting & Procurement in the Masela governance team, with the aim to be seconded to INPEX Masela JV as the Shell CP representative at for the Abadi Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) development
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Experienced CP professional in Projects
* FLNG or LNG experience is a bonus
* Experience in dealing with major contractors on projects
* Ability to interpret terms and conditions, manage complex contracts and lead contract negotiation/claim resolution
* Ability to work in a highly complex and multifaceted project organisation with experience of handling major commercial issues as part of an integrated commercial / technical delivery team
* Degree in a relevant discipline e.g. C&P, MBA, Legal and/or Engineering.
* CP Strategy & delivery
* Strong commercial and negotiating skills
* Strong technical ability to interpret terms and conditions, lead contract negotiation/claim resolution and manage complex contracts
* Managed relationships with project stakeholders (Operator, JVPs) and external authorities
9. Marine Indirect Channel Account Manager (MICAM) Indonesia
- Indirect channel account managment through appointed Distributors for East Indonesia.
- Account manager to be based in Surabaya, reporting to Senior Sales Manager based in Singapore.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in a Marine industry.
- University education (min. Bachelors degree).
- Proficient in English language (conversation and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel. SAP experience will be an advantage.
Deadline application : 30 January 2014
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia