As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
1. Asset Commercial Advisor Job ID: A35537
The Commercial Advisor is responsible for supporting all commercial activities linked to the potential future Shell Assets in Indonesia. She/he will also be supporting New Business Development activities as required and has extensive commercial interactions with key internal and external stakeholders.
The purpose of the position is to ensure value maximization and optimization of the Asset by providing high quality and timely support on all Asset Commercial issues.
She/he will be responsible for supporting all Asset commercial activities and for supporting Business Development activities as required. The accountabilities require interaction with the operator, partners and government officials. Influencing and relationships skills are therefore crucial.
The Commercial Advisor is a member of the Asset Team and reports to the Asset Commercial Manager. The advisor is accountable to support all the Commercial activities and will have extensive commercial interactions with the operator and partners.
1. A Professional with minimum 5 years experience in Commercial and /or technical Upstream or downstream activities in Indonesia. Mastery of the English language (written and spoken)
2. Bachelor Degree from Technical or Commercial background
3. Previous Commercial experience from the Upstream Sector in Indonesia is preferred. In particular, experience in some of the following areas are preferred:
* Working with Production sharing contract / Join Operating Agreements
* Market analysis or Competitive Intelligence Information gathering
* Project economics, finance
* Good computer usage skills – presentation and excel
* Project execution or planning experience
4. comfortable to manage multicultural environment
2. Terminal Operation Support Job ID: A35742
• To ensure compliance of terminal operations with legal requirements and Shell standards and guidelines in the dimensions of Finance; Quality; Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE); Operations and Customer oriented
• Instill performance culture in team and support Terminal Manager at execution of improvement projects
• Ensure adherence of depot operations to Shell standards, i.e. ensure compliance at Shell depots / terminals with Terminal Operations Manual in co-operation with Global Operational Excellence Team
• Responsible for the Operational expenses / Capital expenses process at the depots / terminals in co-operation with Engineering
• Ensure SOX compliance at the depots / terminals; responsible for HSSE third party audit program
• Control quality incidents; being interface with Supply Quality Management
• Supervise that all local and Global legal / fiscal requirements are met at the depots / terminals
• Manage projects in co-operation with Operation Excellence / Engineering / other Class of Business, e.g. development of terminal network, new fuel launches
• Manage Joint Ventures, e.g. act as shareholder representative, implement Joint Venture guidelines
• Operationalize contract/agreement with third Party terminals and other facility service provider
• Support to Terminal Managers where required
• Delivering volume growth related project, e.g. Global Commercial consignment tender, fuel economy project, etc.
- Degree as Industrial Engineer, Business Economist or similar profession
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Good written and communication skills
3. Road Safety Lead & Corporate HSSE advisor Job ID: A35461
Road Safety Advisor Role:
• Coordinate high risk Road Safety program for Indonesia and support implementation of the road safety program and standards across businesses for Indonesia with business logistics personnel, which include 7/4 pillar audits, hauliers conference, ad-hoc visible leadership activities and incident investigations.
• Ensure Hazard & Effects Management Process (HEMP) Assessments are kept updated and that Remedial Action Plans are closed out on Road safety related items in Indonesia.
• Provide Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) – Social Performance assurance on road safety in Indonesia and ensure adequate HSSE reporting (including Fountain Incident Management) for Road safety incidents in Indonesia.
• Support Regional Road Safety manager to drive overall improvement in road safety across region.
Corporate HSSE Advisor Role:
• Develop / propose / implement country initiatives, HSSE programs and standards to sustain commitment to HSSE and to raise HSSE awareness and knowledge.
• Keep crisis management updated.
• Lead HSSE team of different Classes of Businesses to actively promote safety and develop new programs across the company, coach as necessary.
• Monitor related regulations and inform HSSE community and stakeholders on expected new developments on HSE or transport legislation.
• Actively represent Shell Indonesia s HSSE interest in relevant government/industry workgroups.
• At least 5 years experience in operational HSSE advisory role, including logistics and storage & handling operations.
• Sound understanding of HSSE policies, standards and procedures.
• “Hands on” experience in the preparation of key HSSE management documentation (including HSE-Management System) and use of the appropriate techniques (Hazrads & Effect Management Process, Accident Investigation, Auditing).
• Proven set of leadership competences, in particular, well developed communication skills, ability to build productive internal and external relationships based on trust.
• Sound interpersonal & influencing skills and ability to work in a matrix organizational environment, influencing people and delivering results, usually without having formal authority or line responsibility.
• Ability to articulate long-term vision in line with HSSE strategy.
4. Key Account Manager Job ID: A35366
1. Building a solid business and develop Fuel business of Key player especially in Mining sector (Mining Owners / Mining Contractors)
2. Explore potential grow with existing customers and potential customers in other geography in other sector (Nickel mining, Oil & Gas, Palm Oil)
3. Manage reseller in the area, if necessary
4. Deliver HSSE Target and focus, and proactive HSSE culture
5. Deliver and manage Operational Excellence, familiar with standard operation procedure in Mining sectors and Oil & Gas
6. Deliver Target, Resources and drive Business Growth through
a. Develop strong pipeline
b. Develop strong Customer Relationship Management with Platinum and Gold Customers
c. Participate in Interface Meetings with Supply and Distribution to help manage any other Class of Business / Function Issues
d. Regular (monthly) interface meeting with Distributors and Terminal team, especially Gresik and Pulau Laut
e. Familiar with dynamic mining market, actively participate in the Mining community
7. Highly Competent in Market Inteligence, work closely with Pricing Manager to ensure maximum margin is secured
1. Minimum bachelor degree, preferably in Business
2. At least 5 years of working experience in Sales, preferably as Key Account Manager
5. Grease Business Development Manager Job ID: A34720
Have in depth knowledge of the Grease Product Group being able to handle both the Technical and Commercial aspects of business development.
Deploy above skills in value selling to major prospects (both new and current customers) resulting in strong volume, proceeds and margin growth.
Understand and keep track of changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate service providers are assigned to fulfill the customer s needs.
Ensure necessary customer services in place to support value selling, (eg use of Specialist distributors to provide appropriate delivery service; regular monitoring of field trials & necessary back up testing).
Develop, update and implement the Account Plan (with Key Account Manager if appropriate) covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit terms and credit limits for key customers and prospects.
Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets and be accountable for the growth of the targeted customers (e.g. sales volume, margin, growth, sophisticated and tailor-made Customer Value Proposition, customer churn and trade debtor target).
Develop new opportunities with prospective customers to acquire new business independently.
Managing new and existing customer.
Be responsible and proactive in HSE issues that affect the individual, the office/field environment and their customers including in depth knowledge of competition law.
In depth, proven technical & commercial knowledge of the Grease Product Group and related market sectors
Strong knowledge of customer sector processes
Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools Basic understanding of SAP desirable
In depth knowledge of Grease applications in the major industry sectors
Technical expertise and awareness to provide troubleshooting and problem solving
Deadline application: 15 May 2013
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers −> Job Search & Apply −> Indonesia